Daniel represented Vrenelium at the Blockchain Leadership Summit in Zurich. There were many interesting Topics to discuss:
– Social and Economic Prospects of Blockchain Technologies
– Blockchain-based Project Investment
– A Workshop held by Price Waterhouse Cooper about inter alia incorporation, immigration, tax, regulatory clearance approval/licensing with Swiss regulator FINMA, ICO process, and token classifications.
– Blockchain Financial and Social Implementation and Impact
– Regulatory Threats and Opportunities
and many more.
Daniel had interesting conversation and Vrenelium got very good feedback again.
Meanwhile the setup process for the ICO is ongoing.